Organically grown plant juice and leaf powders to help cleanse and detoxify the body.
A balanced blend of concentrated, certified organic plant-based superfoods. These alkalizing plants are synergistically combined to retain their naturally occurring phytonutrients, chlorophyll, live enzymes and bioavailable vitamins and minerals.
Alpha Greens Ingredients:
- High in chlorophyll and natural potassium
- Blood purifier and cleanser
- Helps neutralize and remove toxins
- Rich source of vitamins, minerals and enzymes
- Alfalfa Grass Powder (organic): Contains over 300 nutrients and phytonutrients, including being a plant source of vitamin D, and being rich in iron, calcium, vitamin C, chlorophyll, amino acids, enzymes, and bioactive plant compounds like saponins, phytoestrogens, coumarins, alkaloids, phytosterols, terpenes, coumestrol, phenolics, flavonoids and carotenoids.
- Astragalus P.E. 10:1 (organic): Contains a range of bioactive compounds including triterpenoid saponins, bioflavonoids, polysaccharides, glycosides, trace minerals and amino acids.
- Barley Grass Powder (organic) A rich source of chlorophyll, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients like flavonoids, saponin, beta-sitosterol and beta-carotene. It is high in dietary fiber and a very good source of protein, containing the 9 essential amino acids, as well as containing many enzymes, being especially high in the enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD).
- Chlorella Powder (organic) Contains a vast array of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids (such as ALA), complete proteins, nucleic acids (RNA and DNA), peptides, polysaccharides, glycoproteins, beta-glucans, and a vast spectrum of phytochemicals including chlorophyll and carotenoids.
- Kale Powder (organic) One of the most nutrient-dense foods available, it is an excellent source of vitamins C and K, potassium, iron, copper and manganese, and a good source of several other vitamins and minerals, amino acids, dietary fiber, and numerous plant compounds.
- Lemon Juice Powder (organic) An excellent source of ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid and citrus limonins, and contains a variety of phytochemicals like the flavonoid glycosides, as well as containing smaller amounts of flavonoids like carotenes, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein.
- Oat Grass Powder (organic) Rich in chlorophyll and an excellent source of beta-carotene, vitamin K, folic acid, calcium, iron, protein and fiber, as well as vitamin C and B vitamins.
- Spirulina Powder (organic) Contains over 60% complete protein, a very good source of nucleic acids, lipids and essential fatty acids such as gamma linolenic acid, and contains complex carbohydrates like polysaccharides. It is rich in plant com-pounds like phycocyanin, chlorophyll and carotenoids, and a very good source of many vitamins and minerals, including being one of the few plant sources of vitamin B12.
- Wheatgrass Powder (organic) Contains up to 70% chlorophyll and rich in iron, a very good source of calcium and a good source of amino acids and many vitamins and minerals. It also contains metabolic enzymes, including superoxide dismutase (SOD) and cytochrome oxidase, as well as a wide array of phytochemicals like phenolic compounds, terpenoids, flavonoids, alkaloids, saponins, tannins, steroids and glycosides.
Retail $47.00 / Your Cost $35.25