Help regulate cholesterol and triglyceride
Sytrinol PLUS is a patented, proprietary formula of citrus polymethoxylated flavones and
tocotrienals, important nutrients that clinical research has shown to support healthy LDL cholesterol and triglyceride
Temporarily Out of Stock
Cholesterol consumed in food is minor compared to the amount of
cholesterol produced in the body. Only 20% of cholesterol comes from the foods we eat and can be modestly
influenced by dietary modification, while about 80% of is synthesized by the liver (Wald 1995).
Sytrinol Plus, A Triple Action Breakthrough
- Decrease apoprotein B, a structural protein needed for endogenous synthesis of LDL cholesterol.
- Decrease diacylglycerol acetyl transferase (DGAT), a liver enzyme needed for endogenous synthesis of triglycerides.
- Degrade HMG CoA reductase, a liver enzyme responsible for endogenous synthesis of cholesterol.
Polymethoxylated Flavones (PMF)
- PMFs found in Sytrinol Plus have been extracted from dried fruits and orange peels.
- Tangeretin and nobiletin are the predominant PMFs found in Sytrinol Plus.
The Power of the Polymethoxylated Flavone "Tangeretin"
- Decreases apoprotein B, the structural protein needed for endoginous synthesis of LDL-c.
- Inhibits the action of microsomal triglyceride transfer (MTP): Protein needed for the synthesis of apo-B.
- Induces the suppression of DGAT: The final enzyme in the pathway of triglyceride synthesis: Decreases synthesis of apo-B and Decreases synthesis of LDL-C.
A Bonus: PMF have anti-inflammatory properties
- Recent research indicates that inflammation may cause c-reactive protein (CRP) to be produced.
- CRP is a more reliable predictor of a pending heart attack than any other known risk factor.
Polymethoxylated flavones (PMF), found in Sytrinol PLUS, are a sub classification of citrus flavonoids that are highly methoxylated. This process occurs naturally and results in a more biologically active molecule. There is over 25 years of research documenting the heart health benefits of these particular bioflavonoids, found in Sytrinol PLUS, that support healthy LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels, and provide powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Tocotrienols, also a proprietary ingredient in Sytrinol PLUS, are naturally occurring analogues of tocopherol (natural vitamin E) and are found mainly in palm oil and cereal grains. The tocotrienols in Sytrinol PLUS™ are considered to be 40–60 times more potent in antioxidant activity than natural vitamin E.
Nutritional products complementary to the cholesterol and tryglyceride balancing properties of Sytrinol PLUS:
Liver Enhancer Chi
The liver works to balance cholesterol. Liver Enhancer Chi balances blood sugar and fat
metabolism. Liver Enhancer Chi delivers maximum benefits of historically proven edible, precious and beneficial
mushrooms. The nutrients in Liver Chi nurture and detoxify the liver and help protect the liver from
damage associated with auto-immunity, inflammation, oxidation, alcohol, and infections. Enhance, protect, and restore
the function of your liver while balancing your immune system.