Children's Liquid Multi Vitamin and Mineral Complex
New Spirit Naturals' Children's Liquid is formulated just for kids with a complete spectrum of vitamins and over 70 trace minerals to give the body what it needs for optimum health. Children's Liquid tastes great, absorbs quickly into the system, does not have artificial colors, and is sweetened naturally with Lo Han Kao (New Spirit's Magic Fruit) and fruit juices.
Children's Liquid Multi Vitamin and Mineral Supplement is Gluten Free and Non-GMO.
8 fluid ounces|
Retail $29.95 / Your Cost $22.46
The Trace Mineral Complex found in New Spirits' Children's Liquid Multi Vitamin and Mineral Supplement consists of 70 plus trace minerals that naturally occur in seawater including, Calcium, Carbonate, Bromide, Fluoride, Iodine, Rubidium, Scandium, Boron, Phosphorous, Nickel, Manganese, Chromium, Strontium, Cobalt, Zinc, Titanium, Lanthanum, Cerium, Barium, Copper, Iron, Silicon, Yttrium, Molybdenum, Tin, Gallium, Gold, Silver, Cesium, Beryllium, Selenium, Vanadium, Dysprosium, Holmium, Terbium, Praseodymium,
Lutetium, Gadolinium, Samarium, Bismuth, Ytterbium, Erbium, Europium, Neodymium.
The term vitamin describes a group of essential micronutrients that generally satisfy the following criteria1:
- An organic (carbon containing) compound distinct from fats, carbohydrates and protein.
- A natural component of foods present in only minute amounts.
- Nutrients not synthesized by the body in amounts adequate to meet normal physiological needs.
- Nutrients essential for physiological function (maintenance, growth, development, reproduction, etc.)
- By their absence or under-utilization, they cause a specific deficiency syndrome.
How can we be sure our children are receiving adequate vitamins in the course of the daily diet?
This is a question that has many answers and needs additional research. First, it is unlikely that most people will consume the wide variety of foods necessary to give them a full complex of vitamins. Secondly, it is difficult to determine the vitamin content of a varied diet. Many factors can effect vitamin content, including the soil foods are grown in, transport time, cooking, freezing and processing. Thirdly, there is always a question of bio-availability. This depends on numerous factors, including age, health of the gastrointestinal system and how
vitamins are bonded in the food.
Suggested Use for Children's Liquid Multi Vitamin and Mineral Supplement
- Children age 4-12 years take 1 teaspoon per day.
- Children age 2-3 years take 1/2 teaspoon per day.
- Children under the age of 2 consult with a physician.