Complete profile of Amino Acids including BCAA.
Clean, sustained energy for maximum endurance.
Nitric Oxide (NO) powerhouse.
Results you can feel.
Delicious grape flavor.
If you are looking for a partner to motivate your workouts or exercise routines, then Pre-Amino will be your best friend. Packed with science based amino acids and muscle building ingredients, Pre-Amino will assist you in maximizing your energy, strength and endurance to achieve the result you desire.
Retail $44.95 / Your Cost $33.71
Some of us are not satisfied with the status quo and feel the drive to go beyond what is required. While others are walking, we are running. While others are sleeping, we are up at 5am preparing to put in the work. People call us crazy, but they ad-mire our commitment. We are workout warriors and we want results!
Pre-Amino Pre Workout Drink Mix is designed for one goal, to maximize your results! It is formulated with 10 science based ingredients to provide nutritional support for sustained energy, prolonged endurance and maximum muscle enhancement. When you're looking for a complete nutritional powerhouse to achieve explosive results, reach for Pre-Amino and get it done!
This unique product synergistically blends 21 free form Amino Acids with full doses of 10 science backed ingredients to have you operating at peak performance no matter what your exercise of choice may be. These ingredients provide unparalleled nutritional support to fuel performance, strengthen and endurance with results that you can feel. By adding Pre-Amino to your fitness routine you are going to find yourself with added energy to achieve the benefits you desire.
Pre-Amino is water soluble and easy to use. It can be incorporated into water or your favorite beverage. Its incredible grape flavor will have you loving the taste while its ingredients will have you loving the results!
Guidelines For Usage
Take one scoop (2 tsp.) approximately 20-30 minutes before workout or strenuous activity.
*This product contains caffeine and your tolerance to this product should be assessed. People with caffeine sensitivities, with existing heart conditions or those that are pregnant or nursing should avoid use. Keep out of reach of children.
Gluten Free - Vegan - Delicious grape flavor
Muscle Performance Blend
Nitric Oxide Blood Flow Matrix
- Beta-Alanine (1700mg) to increase muscle carnosine levels to improve strength1, increase exercise performance2 and promote lean muscle.
- Creatine Monohydrate (1000mg) to provide energy to the cells and resynthesize ATP for short bursts of power. With over 200 clinical studies to date, Creatine has proved beneficial for improved glucose tolerance12, increased muscle volumization13 and increase in total muscle mass.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (300mg) to boost exercise performance and aid the body's ability to burn fat by reducing the ability of insulin to interact with fat cells.
- Betaine HCL (1500mg) for greater power and strength during workouts.
- Citrulline Malate (2000mg) to promote larger muscle pumps while providing increased muscle endurance. Citrulline Malate has been shown to increase protein synthesis by stimulating important signaling pathways4 and reduce liver uptake of amino acids preventing their breakdown to allow them to remain in the body longer for better utilization.
- Arginine AKG (a-ketoglutarate) (1000mg) with arginine to promote increased NO (Nitric Oxide) production that relaxes smooth muscle and allows more oxygen delivery to working muscles16and alpha ketoglutarate to utilize ATP to fuel your cells and energy production.
- Beet Juice Powder (300mg) as a nitric oxide support to promote blood flow for bigger pumps and better energy while assisting with the release of insulin17and growth hormones in the body.
- Taurine (300mg) – The most abundant amino acid found throughout the body in tissue containing excitable cells like nerves and heart muscle. Taurine is well known to increase glucose transport from blood into energy-hungry muscle,6 flush the muscles of lactic acid (which causes soreness)7 and protect muscles from oxidative stress and damage DNA.
Energy Enhancement Matrix
Natural Caffeine from Green Tea (150mg) for sustained energy and mental clarity during your workouts. Caffeine can be beneficial in in-creasing the body's ability to burn fat via lipolysis9, impact the motor cortex which signals muscle activation 10 and increase thermogenesis which helps you burn more calories.11 Caffeine can also boost alertness and drive for greater workout intensity.
Complete Free Form Amino Acid Blend
Amino Acids have long been recognized as the building blocks for the sustaining of life. These building blocks are a vital component of proteins that are used by the body for energy production, blood flow, antioxidant activity, inflammation management, immune function, protein synthesis and distribution of nutrients. This complete blend provides 21 essential and non-essential Amino Acids include BCAA's in their free ready to use form.
- Int J Sport Exercise Metabolism, 2006 Aug.16(4); 430-46 Effect of creatine and beta alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes. Hoffman J., Ratamess N., Kong J.
- J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2009 Feb 11;6:5. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-6-5. Effects of beta-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training on endurance performance and body composition in men; a double-blind trial. Smith AE1, Walter AA, Graef JL, Kendall KL, Moon JR, Lockwood CM, Fukuda DH, Beck TW, Cramer JT, Stout JR
- J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2014 Nov 30;11(1):55. doi: 10.1186/s12970-014-0055-6. eCollection 2014. Effects of 28 days of beta-alanine and creatine supplementation on mus-cle carnosine, body composition and exercise performance in recreationally active females. Kresta JY#1, Oliver JM#2, Jagim AR#3, Fluckey J4, Riechman S5, Kelly K6, Meininger C6, Mertens-Talcott SU7, Rasmussen C8, Kreider RB8.
- Clin Nutr. 2015 Jun;34(3):449-56. doi: 10.1016/j.clnu.2014.04.019. Epub 2014 May 4.Citrulline stimulates muscle protein synthesis in the post-absorptive state in healthy people fed a low-protein diet - A pilot study.Jourdan M1, Nair KS2, Carter RE3, Schimke J4, Ford GC4, Marc J5, Aussel C6, Cynober L
- Amino Acids. 2015 Apr;47(4):685-91. doi: 10.1007/s00726-015-1932-2. Epub 2015 Feb 13.Citrulline and nitrogen homeostasis: an overview. Breuillard C., Cynobar L. , Moinard C.
- Tappia PS, Thliveris J, Xu YJ, Aroutiounova N, Dhalla NS. Effects of amino acid supplementation on myocardial cell damage and cardiac function in diabetes. Exp Clin Cardiol.2011 Fall;16(3):e17-22
- Manabe S, Kurroda I, Okada K, et al. Decreased blood levels of lactic acid and urinary excretion of 3-methylhistidine after exercise by chronic taurine treatment in rats. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2003 Dec;49(6):375-80.
- Zhang M, Izumi I, Kagamimori S, et al. Role of taurine supplementation to prevent exercise-induced oxidative stress in healthy young men. Amino Acids.2004 Mar;26(2):203-7.
- J Appl Physiol (1985). 1995 Mar;78(3):867-74.Metabolic, catecholamine, and exercise performance responses to various doses of caffeine.
- J Appl Physiol (1985). 1999 Aug;87(2):801-8.Effects of caffeine on neuromuscular function.Kalmar JM1, Cafarelli E.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 1990 May;51(5):759-67.Caffeine: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study of its thermogenic, metabolic, and cardiovascular effects in healthy volun-teers.Astrup A1, Toubro S
- Derave, W. et al. (2003) Combined creatine and protein supplementation in conjunction with resistance training promotes muscle GLUT-4 content and glucose tolerance in humans. Journal of Applied Physiology, Volume 94, pages 1910-1916.