Klean House Hard Suface Cleaner
Pure, clean and wholesome cleaning product for your home without the use of toxic, industrial chemicals.
Available in 3 Oil Blends
– Lemongrass, Lavender & Eucalyptus
– Lavender & Eucalyptus
– Orange, White Grapefruit, Lemon & Tangerine
Lemongrass, 16 fl. oz.|
Retail $22.95 / Your Cost $17.21
Lavender, 16 fl. oz.|
Retail $22.95 / Your Cost $17.21
Citrus, 16 fl. oz.|
Retail $22.95 / Your Cost $17.21
Klean House Hard Surface Cleanser
New Spirit Naturals Klean House is a pure and wholesome cleaning product. Each of our KleanHouse™ products contain only Pure Water, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Pure White Distilled Organic Vinegar, a Clean Gredient cleaning agent and a blend of natural Essential oils.
Klean House Ingredients
- Pure Water – de-ionized to remove minerals and other impurities
- Organic Vegetable Glycerin
- Pure Organic White Distilled Vinegar
- Natural, organic, cold pressed or steam distilled Essential oils providing Aromatherapy for your home
- A high performance, environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non toxic, CleanGredients surfactant
Depending on the blend you choose, it will contain one or more of the following essential oils. (See label for more detailed
- Grapefruit Essential Oil (cold pressed)
- Lavender Essential Oil (steam distilled)
- Lemongrass Essential Oil (steam distilled)
- Orange Essential Oil (cold pressed)
- Tangerine Essential Oil (cold pressed)
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil (steam distilled)
- Citrus (Lemon) Essential Oil (cold pressed)
Vegetable Glycerin USDA-NOP Certified/Non GMO/Non-Solvent Extracted
Vegetable glycerin's non-irritating and anti-bacterial properties make it an exceptional ingredient. It is a natural, alcohol free solvent produced from non-GMO palm oil. In addition to its natural solvent properties, it provides a wide range of moisturizing applications – including to help restore elasticity to aging, damaged or cracked skin. It's often included in applications for skin abrasions, wounds, burns, eczema and rashes due to its natural emollient, lubricant and
New Spirit Naturals Organic White Distilled Vinegar
Vinegar is an acidic, clear liquid substance derived from fermentation of dilute, distilled alcohol to meet the requirements of organic vinegar. New Spirits unique vinegar is fermented by special bacteria into pure white food grade organic vinegar. Because of its purity and special
processing, it has a very clean smell, unlike wine and cider vinegar. Our vinegar is a natural organic bi-product of beet sugar. It is therefore a biodegradable friendly cleanser. It is a safe and a very effective versatile household cleaner. It does not contain harmful toxic chemicals
unlike many other cleaning products. Its acetic nature makes it an inhospitable environment for many microorganisms found on many of the surfaces in our homes. Note: Vinegar inhibits bacteria and mold from growing.
High performance, environmentally friendly, biodegradable, CleanGredient surfactant
- Helps oils and dirt emulsify into water and be wiped away easily.
- CleanGredients, a project of GreenBlue®, is an online database of cleaning product ingredients that meet established requirements for superior environmental and human health performance. GreenBlue® is a non-profit that helps equips businesses with the science and resources to make products more sustainable. We have elected to use this CleanGredient to replace the toxic ingredients that are used by many manufacturers of cleaning products.
- Very mild to the skin and has not been found to cause allergic reactions.
- Our biodegradable surfactant has been tested extensively under a variety of normal and stressed conditions and has been shown to biodegrade rapidly and extensively to non-foaming, nontoxic products which do not present a problem to waste water treatment plant effluents.
- Meets the requirements of the EU's REACH (Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals) regulation.
- The word "biodegradable" means that a product can be broken down by natural means into common
elements like carbon, oxygen and hydrogen and assimilated back into the environment.
- Klean House takes biodegradable to a new level, breaking down more than 60% in just 10 days and up to 96% in 30 days.
- Klean House contains more than 97.5 % organic ingredients!
Why Essential Oils
In addition to the nice, clean fragrance they leave in your home, essential oils are actually effective against many microorganisms and molds that can build up on your surfaces. They are all naturally made from fruits, grasses and flowers. Depending on the blend you choose, it will contain one or more of the following essential oils. (See label for more detailed
Grapefruit Essential Oil (cold pressed)
This oil has fat dissolving properties. It provides an uplifting and reviving effect making it useful in aromatherapy for treating stress, depression and nervous exhaustion.
Lavender Essential Oil (steam distilled)
Fresh flowers are used in making this oil. In aromatherapy, it is well known for its seductive properties and is useful in treating depression, migraines, insomnia and nervous tension as well as dealing with stress.
Lemongrass Essential Oil (steam distilled)
Lemongrass kills bacteria and fungal infections. In aromatherapy it is used to cool and reduce fever in the body and helps ease aching muscles. Also used to calm the nervous system.
Orange Essential Oil (cold pressed)
This oil has a refreshing and stimulating effect on the body while still leaving you relaxed. It is known to have antiseptic qualities.
Tangerine Essential Oil (cold pressed)
This oil is an orange-colored oil with a vibrant fragrance of fresh tangerines. Its aromatherapy qualities include easing nervous tension, providing cheering and uplifting benefits, relaxing the mind a helps to achieve a state of balance. It is some times promoted as a natural sleep aid.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil (steam distilled)
This essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the eucalyptus plant. It is a clear, pale yellow liquid with a strong, distinguished aroma. Its naturally clean scent makes it a favorable ingredient for aromatherapy and is used in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals for treating minor aches, pains and as a natural insect repellant.
Citrus (Lemon) – the cleansing oil Essential Oil (cold pressed)
Lemon is a stimulating, invigorating astringent, deodorizer and antiseptic making it a perfect component for a natural cleaning product. Leaves a clean, fresh lemon scent.