Collagen Type I & III and Hyaluronic Acid Usage
Diet, age, stress, digestion, and physical activity (high impact sports) all effect our ability to provide the body with the nutritional raw materials it requires to properly support joint and connective tissue health.
- Support joint health by providing essential elements to protect cartilage from degeneration and boost collagen synthesis.
- Improve the appearance of skin, hair, and nails by providing key "beauty amino acids." HA and Collagen are vital structural components of the skin that are responsible for the its moisture, suppleness, elasticity, and tone.
- Enhance wound healing by providing the whole body with the nutritional support that can reduce oxidative damage to joints and connective tissue.
- Supports the re-growth of joint tissue and can help relieve joint pain.
- Collagen supports strengthening of bones.
- Improves flexibility of joints.
Products complementary to Joints on Point:
MSM provides nutritional support for inter-cellular health. MSM is an extraordinary dietary supplement that supports the body's connective tissue and benefits a huge range of health problems. MSM (methyl-sulfonyl-methane) is a natural form of organic sulfur found in the flexible bond between your cells. MSM is organic sulfur, a compound vital to every cell. OPTIMSM, a patented ingredient, is comprised of 34% sulfur, the richest source of MSM available. Also contains spirulina, standardized ginger, a curcuminoid complex and a patented natural bio-availability enhancer.
For energy, anti-aging, and cellular protection. Oxygen Radical Absorbence
Capacity (ORAC), measures the antioxidant power of foods and nutritional supplements. Use ORAC+ daily to reverse cellular damage caused by free-radicals.